Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm still alive!

Hello, my name is Kristin, and I am a baaaaaaaaaaad blogger. It's been 9 MONTHS since my last post (?!). With everything that has been going on, the poor blog fell by the wayside! I would like to thank Glenna at http://crazyknittinglady.wordpress.com/ for leading me back to the blog! I just discovered Knitting to Stay Sane and have been reading archived posts to make the long hours at work go faster.

I promise, I've been knitting while I've been gone. Since last July, I've completed a few shawls, oodles of socks, Blanket of Doom, a knitted thong (more on that later), and a few beer cozies. I will follow up with some picture proof of said knitting, but for now, I'm off to bed. Goodnight, and I wish you all wooly dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment