Friday, April 22, 2011

Let's play catch up!

Here's what I've neglected to tell you in the last 9 months....



I got married! (Yay!) It was a fun day, but it was raining...and it was an outdoor ceremony!





(Light saber tunnel wasn't planned...that was my father-in-law continuing our prank war!)


There's a new member of our family. This is Mallie (short for Malabrigo...my husband came up with it. I think I'll keep him.) We rescued her from a local shelter.



I am not the sort of person that puts clothes on cats, but I needed to take a picture of the baby hat, and Mallie just so happened to be there. She looks like she wants to scratch out my eyes and poop in my shoes.


There were maaaaaaany FOs. There was a cowl and hat set, a pair of gloves, a few BSJs, and lots and lots of socks. (Click here for pics - http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Knitterley)


I also bought a spinning wheel! A friend sold me her Ashford Traditional, so I've been playing around with it. I haven't actually accomplished yarn yet, but I'm working on it. The poor wheel has been sitting all by itself, patiently waiting for me to pet it (and oil it). I had a heinous cold, then was out after some oral surgery, so I'm finally starting to feel like spinning!


So that's what I've been up to, in a nutshell. I've probably forgotten 20,000 things, but I'll add them when I remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment