Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I just want to get it over with!

Everytime I think about all the wedding stuff I have to do, I want to elope! I really DON'T want to elope, but it would be done and over with! Using The Knot website has been very helpful, but there's a giant checklist on there that makes me feel like a big fat failure. I still haven't looked into cakes. We need an officiant, invitations (although I think that's covered), tuxes for the guys, dresses for the girls, and decorations. I also need to get my dress altered so it will zip past my huge tracts of land! Also, I need my parents and Dirk's parents to GIVE ME THEIR ADDITIONS TO THE GUEST LIST!!! I think I just worked myself into needing a cocktail!

On a more positive note, my shawl is coming along swimmingly! (I'll have to show you a picture later. I'm blogging from the Crackberry) I think I boo-booed early on, but I can probably fix it in the blocking. Blocking is magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment